The Transition Lifestyle System is a type of strategy designed to help people to achieve a healthier body weight by living more healthfully. This system brings diet, exercise and certain supplements together to help to achieve this goal. The official website for this program refers to “behavior modification” to describe the way a dieter needs to change what he or she is doing to become healthier.
That said, technical terms or not, the Transition Lifestyle System is simply meant to help a person to live more healthfully so that his or her body will adjust to a better weight. The website for this system is integral to following it as it is fully interactive. It provides followers with a range of different resources such as exercise videos, a list of low glycemic impact foods as well as the ability to purchase all or any of the many supplements encouraged through this program.
Overall, the core of the program is to live an active lifestyle that includes a well balanced, portion controlled diet that will naturally promote a healthy body weight. That said, it is also evident that the site has been designed to sell supplements, which is clearly how the program remains profitable.
The website offers a full range of TLS supplements. They are each sold with a different goal in mind. They include the following:
• The CORE Fat & Carb Inhibitor – which is an appetite suppressant.
• The Tonalin CLA – which is a fat burner.
• Nutrition Shakes – which are supposed to be flavorful, simple and slimming meal replacements.
• Green Coffee Plus Garcinia Cambogia – another type of fat burner.
• ACTS – which has been designed to promote stress reduction to break the cycle of weight gain as a result of anxieties and other emotional strain.
• Nutriclean Advanced Fiber Powder – a detox and cleansing product.
• Thermochrome – a metabolism booster and fat burner.
These supplements are sold through Market America. That is a Greensboro, North Carolina based product brokerage company that was first launched in 1992. They sell this type of product for a number of different brands and include a multi-level sales program.
Taking part in the Transition Lifestyle System is not for someone who is seeking to find the cheapest possible weight loss option. In fact, the Tonalin CLA alone is $49.95 for a month’s supply. Dieters who want to follow the full program can expect to pay between $75 and $150 per month, depending on the options they select.